If you are looking for a quick go-to easy salad recipe, we have the best choice for you. Stuffed with a variety of green and crunchy ingredients like broccoli, kale, carrots, and pomegranate, and pumpkin seeds, it is super nutritious and healthy food for you. We have tried to include the ingredients that are easily available throughout the year. So it is a complete package you can try anytime.
Easy Salad Recipe
This is a homemade fresh green salad that is refreshing, delicious, healthy, and sure to satisfy your salad cravings!
- 3 carrots small, washed and dried
- 8 kale leaves large, washed and dried
- 2 cups broccoli medium, washed and dried
- 1 pomegranate deseeded
- 1 lemon juice, fresh
- 1 garlic clove, medium, crushed
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds unsalted, as a topping
- Start by collecting all the ingredients. Set up the food processor to “grate” function and grate the carrots. Empty into a big bowl and set aside.
- Next, use the blade of the processor to chop the kale and broccoli. Use the pulse function to not over-process the vegetables. Three to four pulses should be sufficient.
- In a medium mason jar, add the dressing ingredients. Place the lid and shake well.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and mix the salad ingredients. Pour dressing and mix well. Finish by sprinkling the seeds and serve.