This is a quick recipe that is loved by kids and adults alike. Barbecue Rolls require the basic home ingredients. Fry these barbeque chicken pieces and roll them up! Served best with chili sauce, these will make you fall in love.
Barbecue rolls are the best supper to bring the family close and have a cup of tea with it. This is a quick recipe that can be prepared in few minutes.
- Boneless Chicken 300 gm
- Rolls as required
- Egg 1
- Finely Chopped Carrot 1
- Finely Chopped Capsicum 2
- Finely Chopped Spring Onion 2
- Finely Chopped Cabbage 1 cup
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Papaya 1 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Chili (crushed) 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Coal 1 piece
- Oil for frying
- In a pan, heat oil add boneless chicken, yogurt, papaya, crushed black pepper, cumin seeds, salt, ginger garlic paste.
- When chicken is tender, add finely chopped carrot, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped spring onion, cook on high flame and fry for 1 minute.
- Remove it from the stove, add black pepper in chicken and give coal steam.
- After this, fill the mixture in the rolls.
- Apply egg and fold it.
- In the end, bake it 180c for 20 minutes.