Besan ke laddu is one of the most popular Indian sweet that is made throughout the year, especially on celebrations and special festivals. This sweet dish never fails to impress anyone! So we bring you an easy recipe to prepare these balls of happiness at home, sugar-free!
- 2 Cups gram flour (coarse)
- 6-8 Cashew nuts
- 6-8 Almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1/3 cup low-calorie sweetener
Besan Ke Laddu Recipe
- Roughly grind together the cashew nuts and almonds, and set aside.
- Melt the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add the gram flour and sauté on low heat till the gram flour is light brown and aromatic. This normally takes around 15-20 minutes.
- Add the cashew nuts, almonds, and cardamom powder, stir to mix, and take the pan off the heat. Set aside to cool.
- Add the low-calorie sweetener and mix well with your hands.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and keep in an airtight container when thoroughly cooled.