These coconut cookies are crunchy on the outside and chewy and soft on the inside and look like chocolate chip cookies. They are chock-full of coconut flavor and taste appetizing. Toasted virtue of coconut cookies that you can make at home any time and enjoy with a hot cup of tea. These cookies are light, nutritious, and too tempting to resist! Enjoy this crunchy coconut cookies recipe.
Coconut Cookies Recipe
The traditional recipe for preparing Coconut Cookies includes egg in it, however, this is an eggless version that will make your mouth water. Enjoy this sweet dish.
- 100 gms refined flour
- 100 gms powdered coconut
- 100 gms salted butter
- 100 gms sugar powder
- 10 gms custard powder
- 25 ml of milk
- food color
- Take a bowl and mix butter and sugar till it fully dissolves. Then add milk and mix well
- Add all other ingredients for a thick batter texture.
- Make small balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for around 20 minutes at 150 degrees.
- Decorate them with the desired choice of color.