Eid cuisine is incomplete without Shahi Tukray Recipe. So we bring you a little different and instant Custard Shahi Tukray Recipe by renowned Pakistani cooking expert and herbalist Zubaida Tariq to make your Eid more special. This quick and easy to make dessert come sweet has a pleasant flavor and tastes yummy either warm or chilled.
Custard Shahi Tukray
This recipe is quick to prepare with limited ingredients. So you can try this amazingly delicious recipe this Eid and make your celebrations a little sweeter.
- 6 Bread slices
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- ½ liter Fresh milk
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 20 pistachio Chopped
- 20 almonds Chopped
- a pinch of yellow food color
- Oil for frying
- Cut the slices into 4 pieces and deep fry them.
- Now take milk in the pot and add sugar and food color.
- When the sugar dissolves add custard dissolved in the cold water.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Arrange the fried bread slices in the serving dish.
- Pour the custard oven them.
- Add condensed milk
- Garnish with almonds and pistachio.
- Custard Shahi Tukray are ready to serve