Dahi Boondi Chaat is a Pakistani appetizer dish that can be quickly prepared with yogurt, spices, and gram flour fried balls (boondi). The recipe we are sharing today is our go-to recipe for parties and family gatherings. It is easy, quick, and fun to make and has fresh flavors you will love.
Dahi Boondi Chaat
Summer is all about eating cold, tangy, sweet, spicy, and of course, some crunchy chaat! The mouth-watering flavors and colors of any chaat are so delightful. This chaat recipe on our today’s list is super easy to make and extremely flavorful.
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Boiled chickpeas 1/2 cup
- Boiled potatoes 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Green chili chopped as required
- Fresh coriander as required
- Black rock salt as required
- Chaat masala as required
- Red chili powder as required
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- Boondi 3/4 cup
- Imli chutney as required
- Put 1/2 cup water in yogurt with black rock salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, and salt.
- Mix well then add boondi, boiled potatoes, and boiled chickpeas. Mix again and pour it into a serving dish.
- Now sprinkle the chaat masala as much as you like the spice and red chili powder to the top of the potato/chickpea layer.
- Add chopped onions to the masala layer.
- Sprinkle a moderate amount of imli chutney on it.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds if you like.