You must be familiar with all the Barbeque and grilling techniques that you use on eids or other gatherings. But this time, we bring you something different. This desi chops steak recipe will give you a completely next level of taste that you will love to try every week.
Desi Chops Steak
- 500 g Mutton Chops
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 Green chilies
- 3 Potatoes
- Chat masala according to taste
- Oil for frying
- Add the first five ingredients in a pot with 1/2 cup water, boil it for a half-hour, turn off the heat when it is dry.
- Slice potatoes and fry them.
- On a flat pan, add 3-4 tbsp oil, roast cooked chops on it until slightly crunchy outside.
- Sprinkle powdered black pepper on it.
- Slide these chops on one corner of the pan, keep fried potatoes on another side, sprinkle chat masala on them with some red chili slices, now on slow heat roast all these until they get a little bit more crunchy.
- Desi style chops steak with crunchy potatoes is ready to serve with yogurt or sauce.