This under-10 minutes desi golden milk latte will become one of your favorite recipes once you try it. Golden milk is also known as turmeric milk because it contains turmeric and that’s what gives it its wonderful golden color. It’s Indo-Pak subcontinent drink that’s become extremely widespread in Western countries. It’s commonly made with dairy or plant-based milk, turmeric, spices, and ginger.
Golden Milk Latte
Golden milk latte is not only a delicious drink but also a great remedy for certain conditions. It helps you to fight against inflammation, cancer, and many heart diseases because its ingredients are known for healing powers.
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- 1/2 inch ginger fresh
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- pinch of black pepper
- Put all ingredients, except coffee granules, into a small saucepan. Heat on a medium-high flame whilst whisking with a sausage whisk. This will ensure you get a fine thick foam
- Heat until the milk mixture is very hot, but not boiling
- Add the coffee granules and stir thoroughly to mix properly
- Pour into two cups, sprinkle some pepper and relish with your friends and family