A quick, easy, and simply irresistible, Egg Hakka noodles is everyone’s most favorite dish. Make this tasty recipe with eggs and vegetables for a weekend lunch or dinner and serve it with any sauce of your choice. It is easy to make and kids would love to eat without any fuss.
Egg Hakka Noodles
Egg Hakka Noodles is a simple recipe that can be prepared in a short time. A big benefit is that kids will not make a complaint to eat vegetables. In addition, you can also add shredded chicken or prawns as per your taste.
- 1 packet noodles
- 2 Egg
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- to taste salt
- Take water in a pan, add salt and noodles, and let it boil for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Strain the noodles and add 1 tsp oil, mix it well and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Make an omelet and cut it into small pieces. You can also make scrambled eggs in the same wok you would use to make noodles.
- To make noodles, add oil in a wok along with all the vegetables and stir fry them on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled noodles, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, black pepper, ketchup, and chili sauce to it. Mix everything and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the cooked egg and spring onions. Stir it well and cook for another minute. Serve hot.