A tasty pizza recipe with a healthy base of millet and tapioca, topped with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, chicken salami, and salami Milano. This quick and simple pizza recipe is certainly a meat lover’s pleasure. Enjoy this Meat Pizza Recipe.
Meat Pizza Recipe
This is a non-veg recipe for those who want to go off-road after the same eating habits. This Meat Pizza Recipe is totally something new that you will keep making.
- 100 gm millet flour
- 100 gm tapioca flour
- 100 gm soy milk
- 5 gm garlic powder
- 5 gm baking powder
- 75 gm tomato sauce
- 35 gm mozzarella cheese
- 10 gm prosciutto
- 10 gm pepperoni
- 10 gm chicken salami
- 10 gm salami Milano
- 2 gm rosemary
- 20 ml of olive oil
- Prepare pizza dough with millet flour, tapioca flour, garlic powder, soy milk, baking powder, water, and season it with salt.
- Once the dough is left for 20 minutes make it into little balls and roll the pizza into a thin layer.
- Bob the pizza and cut the corners to make it round.
- Slightly heat the pizza in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Once taken out then spread tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and then bake it in the oven.
- Once 75% done add the pepperoni, chicken salami, salami Milano (dry-cured and made with pork, sea salt, and red wine) and bake the pizza
- Once the pizza is completely baked take it out and cut it into slices.
- Arrange the prosciutto slice on each pizza and garnish with chopped rosemary.
- Serve hot and brush the sides with olive oil.