This minced mutton; spicy kebabs are the classic gathering meals to be the true crowd-pleaser on your table. The mouth-watering taste and spicy mix of pepper, salt, onion, tomatoes, and of course mutton make this a delicious party master that you can pair with a tangy chutney of your choice. Enjoy this quick, easy, and tempting Peshawari Chapli Kabab recipe!
Peshawari Chapli Kabab
This Peshawari chapli kabab recipe is the most favorite dish that is made extensively on Eid. Also check out this meat pizza recipe to try on eid.
- 1 Kg mutton (with fat)
- 80 gms onions, finely diced
- 80 gms tomatoes (peeled and deseeded), finely diced
- Tomato slices
- Black pepper
- 10 gms coriander seeds
- to taste salt
- cooking oil
- Prepare a mince using mutton, salt & pepper.
- Mix together minced onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, and minced meat.
- Add salt & black pepper according to your taste.
- Make kebab patties with the meat mixture and keep aside.
- Heat a fry-pan/grill and add oil and place the kebab patties on the pan. Cook both sides for 2-3 minutes until brown.
- Add sliced tomatoes on the second side of patty while frying. It gives a tinge of sourness to the kababs.
- Serve with chutney and naan.