Biryani is a recipe that no one can resist and when it is full of healthful and nutritious vegetables, you will not even dislike being addicted to it. Stuffed with beetroot, zucchini, carrot, bell pepper, french beans, mint and a host of fragrant spices, this satrangi biryani recipe is extra tasty.
This biryani is made slowly in a clay pot which guarantees a neat, healthful and earthen way of preparing food.
Red carrot, French beans, Bell pepper, Broccoli, Beetroot, Green zucchini, Yellow zucchini, Biryani rice, Brown onion, Curd, Salt, Mint, Desi ghee, Cashew paste, Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Yellow chili powder, Green chili powder, Cardamom powder, Kewda water, Saffron water, Green chili, Garam masala, Cooking oil
- Chop all the vegetables into cubes. Blanch and keep aside.
- Boil the rice and cook it about 80%.
- In the clay pot, add chopped vegetables, Haldi powder, add curd, cashew paste, chili powders, kewda water, saffron water, mint leaves, brown onion and mix well.
- Put the par-cooked rice and desi ghee top with caramelized onion and garam masala powder.
- Cover the pot with Roti and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.