Hello, non-veg meat lovers! If you are looking for delicious easy-to-cook food, you are in the right place. We bring you a unique Tawa mutton recipe that will provide you all the essential protein and energy that will keep you on the go. This dish is mainly comprised of boneless chunks of mutton with onion, tomatoes, and green chilies.
Tawa Mutton Recipe
This is one of the easy recipes to cook that only requires 10 to 15 minutes of your time and you are all set to decorate your dining table with edible food and spicy fumes.
- 1 kg Mutton Chunks boneless
- 8 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 8 tsp Brown onion paste
- 7 tsp Oil
- 3 ½ tsp Salt
- 7 tbsp Desi ghee
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 8 tsp garlic, chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp green chilies, chopped
- 200 g tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Garam Masala Powder
- Put mutton chunks in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste, brown onion, oil, and salt.
- Add water and cook till the mutton is thoroughly cooked.
- Heat ghee in a pot, add diced onion, diced garlic, and chopped ginger and diced green chilies.
- Sauté till light brown and add cooked mutton.
- Add chopped tomato and all the powder spices.
- Cook and stir well on a light flame till it is coated consistently.
- Serve hot decorated with freshly chopped coriander.