“website” means prideofpunjab.com.au
“Pride of Punjab” means Techvion Pty Ltd T/a Pride of Punjab
“user” means any person accessing any part of the website
Use of this website
- Use of this website is at the sole risk of the user.
- Unless otherwise indicated, users are not welcome to copy, download or print out any of the visible text or images on this site for personal and non-commercial use.
- Commercial use or other non-personal use may, at the discretion of Pride of Punjab, be permitted upon request. A request for permission can be submitted by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit any query in respect of these Terms & Conditions or the use of this website to us in any of the following ways:
Website Owner: Pride of Punjab
Phone: +61 3 9558 4097
Address: 17/792-806, Heatherton Road, Springvale South, VIC 3172, Australia
- This website is intended only to provide information on Pride of Punjab. Users should regard nothing contained in this website as an offer to do business.
- THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, IMAGES, LINKS, DOWNLOADS AND CODING, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. PRIDE OF PUNJAB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUITABILITY OF EITHER THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT.
- While Pride of Punjab takes all reasonable security precautions, no liability will lie for damage caused by the malicious use of this site or by destructive data or code that is passed on to the user through the use of this site.
- Pride of Punjab will pursue prosecution of and compensation from any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any destructive code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website.
- Pride of Punjab disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner.
Copyright and Intellectual Property protection
- Copyright in all information, images, source codes and other original material contained in this website, which is not attributed to a third party, is held by Pride of Punjab. PRIDE OF PUNJAB ASSERTS AND RESERVES ALL ITS RIGHTS IN THIS REGARD.
Confidentiality of communications
Hyperlinks, deep links, advertising, framing
- The express permission in writing of Pride of Punjab is required before any hyperlink other than to the Home Page of this website is created. Permission, if granted, will be subject to the condition that the party linking to this site alerts users to the application of these terms and conditions. Requests for permission can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Permission to link to this website is given without assumption of any liability. Pride of Punjab reserves the right to withdraw permission granted to link to this website at any time and for any reason.
- Hyperlinks and/or advertisements contained on this website and directed towards other websites or users are provided without any warranties or endorsements as to the content, suitability, accuracy or security of the site linked to. This website in no manner controls or edits the content of sites or pages linked to.
Use of the sites or pages linked to is accordingly exclusively at the risk of the user
- The express permission in writing of Pride of Punjab, which may be subject to conditions, is required before this site, any of its pages and/or any of the information contained on the site is framed. Requests for permission can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What law governs this Agreement?
- The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter or litigation in connection therewith or arising from them will be the law of Victoria, Australia.
- This website is owned and maintained in Australia while it is hosted in the United States.
- Users of this website are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Australian and United States law relating to electronic communications and transactions.
Consent to jurisdiction
- The user consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court having jurisdiction in respect of any dispute flowing from the use of this website.
Amendment of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Pride of Punjab will attempt to give notice of any amendments, but reserves the right to effect binding amendments, additions or deletions without notice.
Enforceability of this Agreement
- In the event of any part of these Terms and Conditions being found to be partially or fully unenforceable, for whatever reason, this shall not affect the application or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
- Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- For your convenience you can call us directly to make a payment through direct deposit, American Express, Visa and Master Card.
- Our website is fully secure. Your credit card information is accepted and stores through a secure payment gateway.
- You can also make a payment through PayPal.
- Full payment for the order is required prior to dispatch or collection of goods.
Products and Prices
- We reserve the right to change, improve or delete any products without prior notification.
- Pride of Punjab aims to include up to date pictures of most goods. At times, the picture of goods may be unavailable or may differ from the goods actually supplied to you. Pride of Punjab does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the product listing and recommends that you read the labels on goods carefully before consuming the goods.
- All the prices are in Australian dollars.