Though egg omelet recipes are not in low number – inspiration might be. If you are looking for a new exciting omelet recipe, we got your back. Try these simple veggie omelet rolls, grilling with tempting spiciness, and chock-full of veggies to produce a solid and pleasing family-friendly feast. No doubt, it’s ideal for any time of the day. Pair this omelet with roti roll, potatoes, bread, or even lettuce leaves to make a delicious omelet meal.
Veggie Omelet Rolls
Despite being nutritional power sources, eggs are handy, available, and can be savored throughout the day. Eggs are also excellent paired food for many eating patterns as they are a carrier for under-consumed vegetables. These veggie omelet rolls are packed with loads of nutrition and energy. Also, check out what will happen if you start eating three eggs a day.
- ½ cup spinach cut into thin strips
- ¼ bell pepper red
- ¼ onion small finely chopped
- 1 green chili
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp cumin powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- Chop and prepare the vegetables – spinach, pepper, onion, chili, and have the seasonings on hand – curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Combine the above ingredients in a bowl to ensure the seasonings and spices stick to the vegetables.
- Break 2 eggs and whisk well.
- Heat the oil in a small pan on low heat and roll the oil to coat the pan.
- Drain the egg-veggie mixture into the pan and use a spatula to spread the vegetables constantly.
- Cook on low heat to make that delicious golden and thick omelet. Once the surface of the egg starts to dry, it’s time to flip over the omelet.
- Once flipped, proceed to cook for a few more minutes until baked through. Transfer on a roti roll and serve to your loved ones.